Word for the absence of tyranny?
2021.09.27 06:44 trident765 Word for the absence of tyranny?
Let's start with the concept of Order.
Good order is Justice. Bad order is tyranny.
The absence of order is freedom. The absence of justice is anarchy.
What is the word for the absence of tyranny? This is an important question because tyranny is viewed very negatively in the Baha'i writings, so its opposite should be something that Baha'is value.
submitted by trident765 to FreeSpeechBahai [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:44 Punt_Dog_Enthusiast Which minigame is the duel arena being replaced by a high stakes version of?
Runeversi 2m! - Zulrahshitter
submitted by Punt_Dog_Enthusiast to 2007scape [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:44 TomassoLP MORABO Chaise add-on unit: for loveseat or sofa?
I'm having issues figuring out which version of the Morabo the Chaise Add-on unit belongs to. (I know it probably works with both, because its ikea) but which one does the sizing line up with?
My eye tells me the loveseat, because they both have six dimples on the cushions. But the measurements don't seem to add up. Anybody with any experience that can share? Thanks!
submitted by TomassoLP to IKEA [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:44 108record Why Tether is a ship that's about to sink - and with it, $68 billion of crypto.
Tether - the stablecoin that isn't stable Tether was the first stablecoin ever developed, which means that each USDT denotes $1 USD of value in Tether's bank account. The process of redeeming USDT is as follows:
The precursor to Tether, originally named "Realcoin", was announced in July 2014 by Brock Pierce, Reeve Collins, and Craig Sellars as a Santa Monica based startup.
- First, the user deposits a certain amount of dollars in the bank account of the Tether Limited company.
- Tether Limited then generates and credits the USDT tokens to the user's account. These are created in a 1: 1 ratio with respect to the deposit made.
- Then, already with the active USDT funds, the user can use them like any cryptocurrency.
- In order for the user to exchange their USDT tokens, they must deposit them in Tether Limited accounts to exchange them for dollars.
- Finally, Tether Limited destroys the USDT tokens and sends fiat currency to the user's bank account. Users can also obtain other currencies or cryptocurrencies using other means of exchange.
) The first tokens were issued on 6 October 2014 on the Bitcoin blockchain by the utilization of the Omni Layer Protocol.
The company stated that "Every Tether token is backed 100% by its original currency, and can be redeemed at any time with no exposure to exchange risk," although there is admittedly a lack of transparency about this.
In the end, this question has to be asked - is Tether good enough to retain its position as the #1 stablecoin? Definitely not.
Here's why: Cons MASSIVE lack of transparency & a history of lying
- For instance, in 2014, Tether announced a partnership with cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex. In 2017, however, the leak of the Paradise Papers established that the same people control both Bitfinex and Tether.
- “Tether and Bitfinex are two different businesses and groups with two different objectives,” a Tether spokesperson told the Verge when they asked about the relationship between the two. Of course, this was untruthful.
- In addition, for some time, their website read: “Every tether is always backed 1-to-1, by traditional currency held in our reserves.”
- In February 2019, this text changed to: “Every tether is always 100% backed by our reserves, which include traditional currency and cash equivalents and, from time to time, may include other assets and receivables from loans made by Tether to third parties, which may include affiliated entities (collectively, ‘reserves’).”
- They changed their statement. So what? Here's the bombshell. In 2019, New York state Attorney General Letitia James said, “Our investigation has determined that the operators of the ‘Bitfinex’ trading platform, who also control the ‘tether’ virtual currency, have engaged in a cover-up to hide the apparent loss of $850 million dollars of co-mingled client and corporate funds.” Tether’s lawyer then admitted that USDT was only 74% backed.
- Anyway, Tether settled the case with New York state. In the settlement agreement, the office of the attorney general found that Tether had no reserves to back the stablecoins in circulation for certain periods of time, and thus barred them from doing business with anyone in New York.
- Therefore, it's best to stay away from USDT due to its sheer untruthfulness.
The top Tether executives are prone to spreading misinformation as well
- Two Bitfinex & Tether execs recently addressed persistent questions over what exactly backs their enigmatic stablecoin.
- It was a bumpy ride from the get-go. Ardoino, Tether's CTO, promptly falsified that USDT is “always redeemable” with dollars, despite Tether’s terms showing its right to delay redemptions altogether — and even redeem tokens with some other asset in its reserves.
- As we know, Tether backs most of its value with commercial paper, which is similar to corporate debt (about 3% of Tether is backed by real cash in a bank). When queried about this by the CNBC host, they consistently denied her questions.
- In fact, Hoegner stated Tether was now backed “one-to-one with its reserves,” rather than one-to-one with US dollars.
- At one point, he also admitted Tether’s “portfolio contains international paper” — allowing likelihood that some comes from China-based companies.
- But new to the mix was his claim that the “majority” of Tether’s commercial paper (supposedly A2 and above) had been rated “across multiple [credit rating] agencies,” including S&P and Fitch.
- Hoegner also claimed that New York Attorney General (NYAG) Letitia James made “no negative findings” about Tether in its settlement earlier this year. - saying that NYAG simply “found that [Tether] made mistakes in our disclosures about the one-to-one backing with dollars,” and those disclosures had been corrected within months.
- In addition, throughout the interview, Hoegner was answering nearly every single question - even the ones relating to Tether's technology. Isn't it weird that Ardoino, Tether's Chief Technical Officer, has no perceived knowledge of the the tech behind Tether?
It's highly likely that Tether & Bitfinex are involved in money laundering
USDT has illegally been used to pump BTC in the past
- Exactly one year after the aforementioned audio recording, in April 2018, Bitfinex mysteriously lost roughly $400 million dollars in a Polish bank account.
- About six months later, in October 2018, Bitfinex suddenly lost another $450 million dollars.
- A week later the price of Bitcoin on Bitfinex shot up nearly ~40% in fifteen minutes, with Tether falling to 85 cents or so.
- Of course, this connotes that large amounts of minted USDT were used to buy BTC.
- Meanwhile, the CFO of Bitfinex & Tether was panicking privately to one of their money laundering banking providers a few hours before BTC pumped.
- In the conversation, he told the other person that 'BTC could tank to 1K if we don't act quickly' and to 'send something big pretty soon, the situation is not looking good'
- Essentially, this is damning evidence that they used illegal USDT to buy BTC.
USDT is randomly minted & not always backed by USD
- The NYAG stated that "starting no later than mid-2017, Tether had no access to banking, anywhere in the world, and so for periods of time held no reserves to back tethers in circulation at the rate of one dollar for every tether, contrary to its representations. "
- If Tether had no access to banking, how did they issue USDT, and how was it redeemed?
- It wasn't. Another document revealed by the NYAG states that Bitfinex & Tether had 2 customers for that period in 2017, and none of them bought any USDT.
- So if nobody bought USDT for those months, how were hundreds of millions of USDT still printed, and who got it? Hmm.
Most people can't officially obtain USDT
Little is known about its source code
So please, take your money out of USDT before its inevitable collapse.
submitted by 108record
to CryptoCurrency [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:44 AstroMilo Scammed/glitched?
I’m so disappointed right now. I feel like I’ve been cheated. I was trading my chill for chroma seer and we both accepted the trade. Then a few hours later I go to play mm2 and it’s not even in my inventory. But my chill was GONE. What the hell???
I’m so confused and bummed right now, can anyone help me?
Also in case your wondering, yes we both accepted, and no, they did not remove it from the trade. Also I like quadruple checked my inventory.
submitted by AstroMilo to MurderMystery2 [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:44 katsuj Anyone know where I can safely find Thanksgiving carpoolers?
Title, I guess. I'm trying to find someone to drive from SoCal -> Berkeley with after Thanksgiving break. I don't have a car but I would gladly pay my share of gas + buy them a meal, etc.. Is there a Facebook page I can look into or a group or something?
submitted by katsuj to berkeley [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:44 phx_bronco Topless
2021.09.27 06:44 Soulshroude Why are reddit users always asking stupid questions...?
submitted by Soulshroude to stupid [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:44 PurfectProgressive Annamie Paul annoncera sa démission lundi | Annamie Paul will announce her resignation on Monday
2021.09.27 06:44 kingpaperfacekingdom Just got my first Pfizer dose! But
They told me to book my second dose for 3 to 6 weeks later, but the earliest appointment I can find is in about 8 weeks. 3 different GPs I called was similar or worse waiting times. Does anyone know where else I could be checking for appointments? 🤔
submitted by kingpaperfacekingdom to melbourne [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:44 fogcat5 Ralph
submitted by fogcat5 to WhiskerFireworks [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:44 EpicHeroio Epic Hero x Crypto Nation AMA Recap - Segment 3: 💣LIVE SEGMENT💣
Lets go time to answer the 5 Questions,
MrJ: u/FioreRide what makes EPICHERO NFT the safemoon of NFT?
Fiore Jack: Hi MrJ , What makes EpicHero NFT the safemoon is due to its amazing tokenomics . On top of all this exciting action, Epic Hero is the First Ever play to earn game that rewards its NFT holders with 5% BNB of token transaction and NFT marketplace transaction tax. This innovative mechanism gives the Epic Hero NFT holder's great passive income overtime simply by holding the NFT in their wallet.
So those not even engaging in epic gaming need not worry about their NFT value because simply by holding their NFT cards will give them passive income over time in the form of BNB, and this feature will make Epic Hero NFT cards become more desirable and more popular between non-gaming users .
To facilitate Epic Hero NFT passive reflection rewards, a 10% tax is levied on each Epic Hero NFT transaction made in the Thoreum NFT Marketplace. Half of all these taxes are returned to the remaining NFT holders, in the form of BNB reflections, the other half, funds game development, advertising and marketing expenses.
+Quinton+: Q. I think your project is great so how is the way to buy your token? any presale and publicsale?
Fiore Jack: Hi, Quinton Thank you 😊 The project is super amazing and definite long term one. Must have in wallet 👀❤️ .. Now , the answer to your question.. 🚀EpicHero Presale ITO INFORMATION
$EPICHERO token will be launch on Thoreum ITO Platform using overflow method to make sure everyone will have a spot in the presale.
- ITO Time: ⏳Presale: From 14h UTC, Sept 13th to 14h UTC, Sept 17th, 2021 ⏳Pancakeswap launch: 15h UTC Sept 17th, 2021
- ITO Structure Please refer to tokenomics
- Prices💲: Commit with WBNB on WhiteListed Pool: 1 EPICHERO = $0.18 (15% discount)
Commit with THOREUM,THUNDERCAKE,THUNDERBNB,ThunderADA,THUNDERETH: 1 EPICHERO = $0.19 (10% discount)
Commit with WBNB on WBNB Pool: 1 EPICHERO = $0.20 (5% discount)
PancakeSwap launch price: 1 EPICHERO = $0.21 (This price is estimated, given WBNB, THOREUM, THUNDERCAKE, THUNDERBNB, THUNDERADA, THUNDERETH at presale start time.)
- Referral program Get your referral link when you connect your wallet on THOREUM ITO website, share to your friends and earn 2% of their final allocated deposit!
You will automatically receive your commission when they claim on Presale ending day, Sep 17th at 14:00 UTC.
- 😎Advantages for buying in this Presale😎 🧨 You are buying at the best price, that is to say from where the price starts because up to where it goes up, that has no limit. 🧨 Free of 5% buy fee fee that will be from the moment EPICHERO launch on PancakeSwap.
- What will happen after presale end and not all token is sold All the unsold tokens will be send to game incentives pool ( farming, PvE, PvP, etc.) to reward gamers.
- How will EPICHERO be used after presale? You can buy Mysterious Chest with 5,000 Thoreum and open it with 500 EPICHERO to summon a random 3D NFT hero. The NFTs will be released before launch or right on launch. This hero will immediately receive 5% WBNB reflection rewards from each buy&sell of EpicHero and can be used to staking in EpicHero farm. You can also use EPICHERO to level up your 3D NFT to earn higher rewards in farm. You can also earn a passive income of 3% Thoreum reflection rewards just by holding EPICHERO tokens in your wallet.
- What will happen with all the THUNDERXXX token commited after presale? All the ThunderXXX tokens will be burnt, tx will be recorded in docs and public announcement
Devlin: 3 more 😘😘 Lusiana©: I read that EpicHero has 2 tokens namely EPICHERO & THOREUM, of course the two tokens have different Functions and Roles. Can you explain the Different Roles and Functions of these tokens? And which token will be the main currency in the Game?
Fiore Jack: Hi, Lusiana
Thanks for asking, the two different tokens provide different in-game and out of game utilities. I will list some of them for you.
EpicHero ($EPICHERO) is the token that powers the EpicHero NFT game. You can use $EPICHERO in game or just hold it to earn thoreum in rewards.
$EPICHERO is acquired by winning battles, completing quests, or simply participating in games. $EPICHERO is also required for expenses when challenging dungeons and upgrading your equipment. There are many other activities that require the EpicHero token, namely: summoning, merging, leveling, buying accessories & weapons, changing skins, buying & selling land, hiring other’s heroes, farming, etc.
$THOREUM is the platform token required to interact with Thoreum NFT Platform.
$THOREUM use cases for Epic Hero include interacting with the NFT Marketplace to buy & sell heroes, summon a new hero and level up an existing hero.
Thoreum ($THOREUM) is a hyper-deflationary token built with innovative tokenomics and earning features, designed to be Safemoon 2.0.
In only 2 months after launch, Thoreum has won over a community of over 44,000 loyal holders, who witnessed its price steadily increase even during the most recent BTC bear market.
EpicHero will use Thoreum’s ITO platform to launch EpicHero presale, and Thoreum NFT Platform's marketplace will help users buy & sell their EpicHero NFTs.
Summoning a Hero cost Thoreum tokens
You can summon your hero through the hero summoning page. You need to pay 5000 Thoreum Tokens ( this number will be dynamically adjusted based on Thoreum price) for each hero. In the future you can pay by any tokens in the Thoreum Alliance with a discounted price ( ThunderADA, ThunderBNB, ThunderCAKE, ThunderETH and more).
Leveling up cost both EPICHERO & THOREUM
The heroes are all level 1 in the beginning and can be upgraded by consuming EPICHERO and THOREUM token. The higher the level, the more token are required. The higher the level, the more rewards can be obtained from in-game activities.
Devlin: 2 more Lý Nhật Minh: Are you planning to promote your project in countries / regions where English is not good? Do you have a local community for them to better understand your project?
Fiore Jack: Hi Ly Nhat Minh
Thoreum already has 20 local groups with a total of 140,000 members, including Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Bangladesh, Iran and others, which EpicHero has gained immediate exposure to. Thoreum’s huge network spans the entire globe, across their telegram pages interacting with hundreds of thousands of people from various nationalities, religions, languages and ethnicities.
Thoreum is very strong in marketing and massive advertising has already begun. USD 30,000 has already been spent to advertise EpicHero everywhere on BSCscan, Poocoin, Coinzilla, BSCNetwork, PlaytoEarn.net, BSCNews, with famous influencers on Twitter, and multiple AMAs with investment groups and media partners. This is just the start of the big marketing campaign, further activities and investments to come.
In its turn, as the world’s first NFT to give holders reflection rewards in BNB, EpicHero is expected to be a true game changer, and the next big element to boost Thoreum’s long term success, with Thoreum being Epic Hero’s long term strategic partner.
Devlin: 1 more ㅎNancy ㅎ: How do you deal with the security threats of your project? DO you have any AUDIT in recent times for trust?
Fiore Jack: Before we were allowed to launch, Thoreum made it very clear that we had to hand all the code over to them, along with all the documentation and a road map for integration, advertising, expansion and many many other aspects of the project. It is very important to them that we (as well as all the other partner projects) are legitimate, fair, safe, and bring something new and exciting to their user base. So we are happy to report that they are happy with all the information that we handed over and have themselves done a full audit of the code and the business.
Audit link: https://github.com/Rugfreecoins/Smart-Contract-
Dont forget feature of 2 heros for new born hero
5 Question done🚀
Devlin: It's great, thank you for accompanying and answering questions from the community
Would you like to say anything more to the community before the end of this AMA session u/FioreRide
Fiore Jack: Yes I would like to say about our Ongoing Presale.❤️. 2 days and 2 hours left in presale 😍 Dont miss the train. Hurry up to book your slot in The biggest 3D NFT project of 2021 This chance not gonna be available later ❤️ We have discounts in wbnb, thunder tokens & Thoreum commitment in pools for presale.
Had a great time with You all
Devlin: ok thank you very much
submitted by EpicHeroio
to EpicHeroio [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:44 hangin_withmygnomies ask me a question and ill respond with a scout voice line then edit it to make me look horrible
2021.09.27 06:44 TEAM_OUTLAW Looking for 3D Artist
2021.09.27 06:44 essan43 [FOR HIRE] Hi I'm open for commission 0/3 slots. I'm just one dm away :)
2021.09.27 06:44 spiegel_im_spiegel [Homemade] spaghetti and sautéed tuna
2021.09.27 06:44 Goutaxe Retail industry recorded 9.9% increase on Q2 2021, before the second wave
2021.09.27 06:44 kymertau Александр Усик, Украина, уверенно победил Энтони Джошуа в Лондоне в бою тяжеловесов!
2021.09.27 06:44 ZackMaxwell Amazing finds today at 2 different Targets!
2021.09.27 06:44 prawnbiryani 💗☁🍦🌸🧁🤍🦩
2021.09.27 06:44 Superclasheropeeka I just don't get it
Why does Hazbin Hotel got a lot of hate last year? Was hazbin the new "fornite bad" back then?
submitted by Superclasheropeeka to HazbinHotel [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:44 Mildredbh Mistake: I treated my boyfriends and girlfriends differently.
I’ve been bisexual for a long time. I just didn’t realize how much I had internalized gender norms in my head. I have always been more forgiving and affectionate with the women I have had feelings for than for the men. I just didn’t realize that it was me hiding my more dominant side from the men for fear it would turn them off or they wouldn’t like it. I had a sexual experience with my partner today where I let myself treat him the way I would a girlfriend and holy cow it was liberating. We both loved it. I then realized that emotionally, I have always been more closed from men. I will be taking this lesson to heart and treating him as unabashedly as I did when I was in love with my exgirlfriend. I guess I thought I had to play a part somewhere inside. Oops 😅
submitted by Mildredbh to bisexual [link] [comments]
2021.09.27 06:44 tjasas_art Drawing MrBeast. I've been watching him for 4days straight now and I've fell in live with his videos. So here is me drawing him.
2021.09.27 06:44 ReikonNaido Finally hit 4 digits that too exact 1000. I think the opponents didn't know about the surrender option.
2021.09.27 06:44 iBelieveInSpace For my 10 year reddit anniversary, I present Max. He's a wild guy, then a tired guy